Going from teacher to business owner doesn't have to be hard! Learn how successful, profitable, HAPPY tutors build businesses they love.
Does any of this sound familiar to you?
- You want to start a tutoring business, but you have no clue where to begin.
- You have a tutoring business, but you're tired of chasing down payments, cancellations, and wondering... why isn't everything working out more smoothly?
- Tutoring sounds like a perfect fit for you, but you're not sure how to get clients.
- You kind of "stumbled" into tutoring- and now you're realizing you don't really have the systems in place to run things smoothly.
And deep down...
You wonder if you really have what it takes to run a successful business.
Let us assure you...
Tutor Success Academy Foundations Course!
The Tutor Success Academy Foundations Course will help you build a rock-solid tutoring business!
You'll learn to:
- build a successful tutoring business you LOVE with a schedule you want, earning the income you deserve, and making a difference in students' lives
- help families find you & immediately know you are the one they want to work with
- create easy systems that minimize cancellations, reschedules, and lost income
- design business cards, brochures, and flyers that look professional and appeal to the families who need what you have to offer
- get off the income roller-coaster and create a "paycheck" that is consistent every month
- use social media to educate and connect with families, as well as promote your business
- manage the tasks that come with running a business so you can focus on what you love...teaching!
What makes Tutor Success Academy amazing?
- 8 weeks of in-depth online trainings (with immediate access to the "Ramp Up" module to get you focused on your goals so you can get the most out of the Academy)
- Printable workbooks for each training that help you plan your next steps, and most importantly- take action!
- Access to the Members Only Facebook group where you can ask questions and get advice from the course instructors and Academy members
- Weekly Facebook Live trainings on each week's training topic- ask us all the burning questions and challenges that come up when you are working
- Weekly challenges to get you excited to get things done and propel your business forward
- Real-life examples that show what these things really look like in practice
- Templates and tools to make the strategies personable and easy to implement
- Bonus "celebration" week to show off what you have accomplished and implemented- party attire optional ;-)
During Bonus Week, you'll also have access to two bonus trainings from our guest presenters all about online tutoring!!
P.S. The week of February 2-8 will be a week to catch up...either on your training projects or fun!
Tutor Success Academy is for you if...
- you're just getting started (or maybe tutoring is even just an idea!)
- you want to elevate your existing business
- it's time to switch gears in your career as an educator and you want to be in the driver’s seat
- you stumbled into tutoring "on the side" and never really thought of yourself as a business
- you're ready create the road map to your next phase of success with a community of tutoring business go-getters
"Being a Tutor Success Academy student has been one of the most exciting and rewarding investments that I have given myself. With years of experience, Emily and Jill know exactly what we, as current and future business owners, want and need to know. Their format is easily accessible, and fun! I completed modules on my own time (one even on vacation), and really appreciated live and recorded, in-depth support. The ability to chat with other group members and share ideas was invaluable, as is being able to go back and read previous modules months later. I will always be grateful to Jill and Emily for putting together such a wonderful program, and the print resources accompanying it."
- Kelly Webster McCormick
Want a sneak peek of what the training materials are like?
Look at the course outline below and click on the sections with a "Preview" button. While each training module is unique with its resources, examples, and content, this will give you a "taste" of what the trainings are like. Remember each module comes with a presentation, printable workbook, weekly FB live to get a deeper look at the training and ask questions, and many modules have bonus materials for you to get the most out of the Academy.
"Everything I’ve done with my tutoring business has been backwards. In fact, I didn’t even realize this fact until being part of Jill and Emily's Facebook Live Business Sessions this year. One of the most profound moments for me was when Jill encouraged us to have a set of policies already drawn up and in place. Knowing that I have these policies in place, and that my clients have a copy of them before we even begin to work together, is paramount to my being able to stay in business for the long haul. That’s the goal, after all, to be able to do this for many more years to come. If I don’t think of myself as a business person, nobody will —and then where would all those kids be!?!"
- Christine Gurzler
What is the investment?
The investment for Tutor Success Academy is $329 or two installments of $165.
With 8 weeks of in-depth training, printable workbooks with tools and templates to make learning individualized (and *easy* to implement), weekly live trainings to dive deep and answer your burning questions, and a private FB community- Tutor Success Academy truly has the value of a much higher investment. However, you'll have *lifetime access* at this lower member price!
Enrollment is open November 22-January 5.
-->> Please make sure to read the FAQs below, as this course purchase is non-refundable. <<--
**PROMO CODES can only be used on Pay-in-Full enrollments. Click "Add Coupon" on the check out page to enter a promo code if you have one.
"I took Emily and Jill's class this summer to help me get started tutoring, in addition to my full time teaching job, and it was 100% worth it! It really helped me lay the foundation for a strong business that I am loving and will be able to grow beyond a side business when I want to."
- Kelsie Onyango
Frequently Asked Questions
When longtime teacher, Emily Gibbons, became a mom of twins, she had a vision to create a place where educators and families could become more informed about dyslexia and find high quality resources to support struggling readers. The Literacy Nest LLC was born and truly has lived up to its tagline, “Where fledgling readers grow” for the past five years. Now as a busy mom of four, Orton-Gillingham tutor and successful business owner, Emily is ready to share her strategies and tips for running a successful business. You can learn more about Emily and The Literacy Nest at theliteracynest.com.
Jill Kohlenberg started her tutoring business on the side...without even realizing that's what she was doing! Once she realized that this could go from a moonlighting gig to a full-time income, she started soaking up all the business info and training she could get her hands on! Jill is the founder of Literacy Journeys, a tutoring company in Asheville, NC that focuses on Orton-Gillingham and Academic tutoring, homeschool classes, and parent support. She's gone from traveling between three counties meeting at libraries and houses, to meeting in her first shared office space, and now has moved into a new expanded office location to build a thriving community of tutors. You can learn more about Jill and her programs at literacyjourneys.com and breakthecodebootcamp.com.